Day 1: 1.1.2018
treesister's journey of awakening:
meditation day 1: call to dream ceremony
Artist, Catrin Welz Stein
DAY 1: A call to dream
This ceremony is the calling, the gathering.
The dropping of the known and the daring to be shown what life is asking us to become as we dream in the new story and embodiment of what it means to be human.
It's an opportunity to join hands in togetherness and know ourselves to be brilliant, powerful, and resourceful in the face of climate change.
7 Days of Rest - Guided Meditation Day 1
Offered by Shelley Ostroff
DAY ONE WITH THE ANIMALS
1.1.2018 at 2:30 PM WET
Wynter is based in Cape Town and has been practicing as a professional Animal Communicator since 2002. She is the author of "Where is Biggles?" and teaches introduction and advanced workshops internationally. Wynter is a trustee of Baboon Matters - ...
REIKI - Healing blessing for Day One
Gifted by Linda Rosenthal
Reflections and practices will be offered each day. Journalling the thoughts, images, dreams, emotions, sensations and experiences that arise throughout the entire week can deepen your journey and the process of healing and transformation.
Offered by Shelley Ostroff
DAY ONE: INVITATION
Return to loving essence – Reflections and practices
1. Shedding: Sense into what is essential in your day and nourishing your life , and also sense into that which is not essential and creates more noise or clutter than value – whether these are thoughts, relationships, habits or material objects. Allow yourself to consider what it would mean to shed that which is no longer nourishing or how you can transform them. Discover ways to give material objects that you do not use to others, honoring the earth matter from whence they came and all that went into them. Allow them to be received and appreciated by others. Practice the concept of “less is more” as you reconnect with the essence of your experiences.
2. Slowing down: Practice moving and engaging in slow motion, attending to the nuances of our mind-body experience. Slowing down allows us to deepen our present moment awareness. What for instance does it feel like to notice yourself walking slowly, chewing slowly, opening your hand slowly, talking more slowly?
3. Quietness: Create silence for yourself and spend time listening to it in soft stillness. What does it sound like? What does it feel like?
4. Nourishment: An invitation to eat raw fruit and vegetables attending to the colors, tastes, textures and to the sensation in your body during and after eating. Eat only what your body needs, chewing slowly and with attention, giving thanks for the food and water before you eat or drink.
5. Grounding: Spend time in nature if possible, connecting to the Earth. Imagine yourself as a tree with roots going down towards the center of the Earth and branches spreading above. Feel the solidity of the Earth supporting you – enabling you to find a soft and powerful stability within you.
6. Honoring: Consciously honor the physical world - the essence of the natural world as well as the man made objects and their unique story of evolution and creation. Notice something in nature that you feel called to – imagine it is speaking to you – what would it say? Notice a physical man-made object that calls you – if it could tell you something about its life/itself – what would it say? Thank the objects for sharing its wisdom.
7. Intention Setting: Set your intention for the week. What would you like the week to bring for you? Imagine this outcome is already here – what does it feel like? With your imagination make that experience come alive in this moment.
8. Blessing: What is your blessing for yourself, your loved ones, for humanity and for the planet and all species?
9. Gratitude: Offer thanks to all that is essential and nourishing in your life and all that you are ready to release for the lessons and gifts they have given you.
Day one with compassion
Share your experience of kindness, service and compassionate action during the 7 Days of Rest, and become part of making compassion a game for all to enjoy everywhere!
7 Days of Rest: Day one Monday January 1, 2018 from
In Harmony with Nature Animal haven in Orlando
Kim joins Sirius and Lyra to welcome everyone to a wonderful event. Wolf-dogs have been created thru the pet industry and as a result find themselves in situations needing rescue and sanctuary. Working together we can help these animals have a great life. If we can set aside some of our ego and allow them a space to share their lessons, Nature will impart some amazing gifts. The more open my heart is to these animals the more awareness I find and the connection grows very deeply with them. Try it with your own pet and you might be amazed at what you feel. But stay out of your head as the key is to be in your heart...
7 days of rest - Sacred ritual space
Together we will greet and bless the New Year and dedicate 2018 and beyond to the Healing and Replenishment of the Planet and all its Inhabitants.
David will offer his signature Gaiafield Synergy approach to co-create a deep planetary field of peace.
Join thousands around the world on the first day of 2018 to bring the blessing of deep rest to ourselves and the planet as part of this inspired global event!
Please join our global Full Moon Earth Treasure Vase Meditation
online at 6pm Pacific / 7pm Mountain / 9pm Eastern time. To join pls register through this link
How auspicious that the full moon of January falls on the 1st day of the new year! The wisdom traditions all say that that the effects of our prayers and intentions are multiplied many thousand-fold during the full moon.
GATHER WITH LOVING WATERS IN THE NEW YEAR
LOVING WATERS will offer JAN 1ST: a 1 hour full moon water ceremony and then during the following week; 30 minute Water Guardian Connection calls each morning thereafter through Jan 7, for those who wishing to meet other Water Guardians, learn sacred water wisdom and practices. TO PARTICIPATE: SIGN IN TO CONFIRM YOUR SPACE www.lovingwaters.life
#GOODoftheWHOLE In partnership with the 7 DAYS OF REST Global Event will offer a 1 hour resonance call each morning for those who wish to attune in resonance and experience the joy of coherence with the Unified Field. As Planetary Stewards committed to the GOOD of the WHOLE, we are listening, speaking from our hearts and intentionally expanding the resonant Field of Love through the Global Heart Resonance call. We gather at the “Watering Whole,” and find ourselves nurtured, revitalized and uplifted, as a collective consciousness.
TIMES: 10:00am PST/12:00am Central/1:00PM EST/
6:00pm UTC/8:00pm Isreal/AU5am (2.1)/ NZ 7am (2.1)
For Mother Earth and all her Inhabitants.
After an unusually dry winter I was very grateful to see the forecasted heavy storm and yet had no idea how we would hold a Sweat Lodge Ceremony in the midst of it, I decided to trust the Great Sprit and our alignment with this vital global prayer, somehow it would work out! And yes indeed we were incredibly blessed with a few hours window of clear skies and bright full moon exactly in the hours we lit our sacred fire and went into ceremony together.
We sat in the lodge – the womb of Mother Earth, men and women of diverse backgrounds and religions, sending our prayer in many languages, and the one language of breath and vibration. We sent our love and gratitude for this Planet and all its inhabitants and also asked for what we each need to be able to walk lighter on this Earth and bring forth our gifts. We felt strongly in the lodge the call of the inner snake, its yearning to awaken, be free to move, bringing forth the energy of vitality and giving space for the free moment of the snake spirit inside each of us and in Mother Earth.
We also felt especially connected to the waters and sent a beautiful prayer in the four directions, it felt like the waters were singing with us, since in this very moment we heard the magical sweet sound of rain drops gently dancing on the lodge.
Thank you to all whom dared the cold and wet night, stepping out of warm and comfortable homes to be together in connection with this profound call for 7 days of rest.
We start the new year with a message from Sabine Lichtenfels of Tamera.
In 2002 Sabine Lichtenfels founded the Ring of Power, a spiritual peace-network. Since then she enters into a sunrise meditation every Monday and invites people from all over the world to do the same at their places. Over the years she and her team sent an inspirational text, in different languages, to many recipients on all continents. This Monday Sabine will connect the Ring of Power blessing to the 7 Days of Rest Event.
Share acts of kindness, service and compassionate action. Use the global map located on 7 days of rest website to tell us about your experience of acts of compassion.
For more info see - The Compassion Games page
7 days of rest - sri lanka national program
SRI LANKA NATIONAL PROGRAM DAY ONE
January 1st (Full Moon Day)
Unity, Kindness & Compassion Day - On this day we invite each other to experiment with random and organised acts of kindness, generosity and compassion, especially towards the impoverished and marginalised. At 3:00pm we will participate in a nationwide, synchronised interspiritual meditation/prayer at Viharamahadevi Park, Colombo for unification, healing and compassion. The event will be live-streamed throughout the world. This Day is dedicated to intercultural and interspiritual healing, harmony and mutual respect,