Day 2: 2.1.2018
DAY 2: REVEAL
Do you long to touch the truth of your own magnificence, access life’s limitless intelligence and redefine yourself and your humanity in terms of connection, reverence and restoration so that you can leave a legacy that reflects your heart’s longing?
This meditation catalyzes us into deep rest by helping us let go of the shore of our old identity, so that the river of life can teach us who and what we really are.
Artist, Janek Sedlar
treesister's journey of awakening:
meditation day 2: reveal
Tuesday 2..1.2018 at 12:00 PM WET
Featured Presenter: Julie Lines
Based in Derbyshire, UK, Julie is passionate
about animals and nature and has for
many years dedicated her life to
helping raise awareness and protection
for all of nature. Julie is a proessional animal communicator and author, although for...
REIKI - Healing blessing for the day
Gifted by Linda Rosenthal
7 Days of Rest Day 2 : Guided Meditation
Offered by Shelley Ostroff
Reflections and practices will be offered each day. Journalling the thoughts, images, dreams, emotions, sensations and experiences that arise throughout the entire week can deepen your journey and the process of healing and transformation.
Offered by Shelley Ostroff
Rest in Loving senses – Reflections and practices - an invitation
1. Awakening the senses: Spend time reconnecting with your primary senses - exploring as if for the first time the sense of touch, and taste and smell and sound and sight. You may want to give yourself at least 5 minutes if not much more with each of these senses, imaging that you have just discovered them with the curiosity of a child. Think of an animal and imagine what it would be like to experience the senses from the perspective of this animal.
2. Following sensations: Spend time sensing into the inner sensations in your body. Finding a comfortable position lying down or sitting quietly allow yourself to notice the internal sensations, following the energy moving inside you. Just notice and follow with curiosity - no doing, only following what is. Surrender to the experience of sensations, following them with curiosity as you begin to remember the primary language of life.
3. Sensing nature: Go for a walk in nature and spend time noticing each of your senses activated in the natural environment. What do you notice as you connect more deeply to each of your senses in nature?
4. Loving intuition: On your walk in nature, slow down your walk and become still for a moment. Breathe and notice what you are drawn to… as if your body knows exactly where to go - without thinking about it just follow your intuition until you naturally stop to greet some some part of the environment. What have you stopped to greet? What is it revealing to you? What is it telling you about itself? Allow yourself to discover that part of nature within yourself. Thank what you have encountered for sharing its wisdom.
5. Nourishing intuition Sense into what color fruit or vegetable your body is drawn to. Spend time asking your body what would be most nourishing for it in the moment. Before choosing what to eat - imagine eating the food and what your body will feel like after eating it. What is the story of the fruit or vegetable? What are its colors and textures, and how does it grow and what can all of these tell you about how it may interact with you and in what ways it may nourish you?
6. Mutual nourishment: Spend time nourishing yourself by giving yourself something that will enrich you. When you feel you have received what you need, sense into how you can nourish someone you care about.
7. Smile at a stranger and offer help to someone who you don’t know.
8. Animal lessons: Notice an animal in your environment. Watch its behavior. What can you learn from it? What does it need in order to thrive? What can you do to support an environment in which it can thrive. Thank it for what it has shown you.
9. Tuning in: Slow down inviting yourself to be more in tune with your body wisdom and intuition - sensing into how you would behave differently if you followed these more in your everyday life.
May your practice offer the solid and fertile foundations for the rest of the 7 Day of Rest Journey. Thank you for your contribution to this field of healing and replenishment for all!
7 Days of Rest: Day 2 Tuesday January 2, 2018
from In Harmony with Nature Orlando Fl
As we continue on this first week of the new year, we are reminded that the peace and loving energy given by Mother Earth is an energy we all encompass. We can absorb and reflect that energy and have the power to make changes from within our own hearts. Going into your heart each day to find the stillness and the positive force that connects us all and projecting that feeling outward is one way to become a healing, loving person of light. Our animals feel it, Nature feels it and actually each other feels it. If you have ever been around a grumpy person you sure do know you want to move away and that is what the animals will do as well. Feel peace, be peace and watch as the animals in your life absorb that calm and reflect an improved connection to you.
Share your experience of kindness, service and compassionate action during the 7 Days of Rest, and become part of making compassion a game for all to enjoy everywhere!
7 days of rest - Sacred ritual space
Dear Family of Spirit,
I invite you all to a Global Ceremony to honor all of life and to join the consciousness of this Global Event – 7 Days of Rest. I invite you to join me and thousands of other citizens of Earth in holding the space of sacred stillness for these 7 days. To pray for the family of all life: plants, animals, humans and all sentient beings.
On January 2nd 2018 Sacred Female Rising will hold a sacred ceremony under the first FULL MOON to actively support this Global Event! Let’s come together and hold hands in sacred silence with our loved ones to activate this level of consciousness on planet earth!
Please Bring: Food to share & an item that blessed your life. An Offering for planet earth and all Living Beings who reside on Planet Earth! Warm clothes & shoes. Part of this ceremony and gathering will be filmed to be presented at the Global Event Portal ‚ 7 Days of Rest’!
#GOODoftheWHOLE In partnership with the 7 DAYS OF REST Global Event will offer a 1 hour resonance call each morning for those who wish to attune in resonance and experience the joy of coherence with the Unified Field. As Planetary Stewards committed to the GOOD of the WHOLE, we are listening, speaking from our hearts and intentionally expanding the resonant Field of Love through the Global Heart Resonance call. We gather at the “Watering Whole,” and find ourselves nurtured, revitalized and uplifted, as a collective consciousness.
7 days of rest - sri lanka national program
SRI LANKA NATIONAL PROGRAM DAY TWO
Clean Up and Zero-Waste Day - Starting at 8:30 am we will clean up all waste from our streets, parks and villages, and minimise all waste production throughout the day. The entire day is dedicated to restoring and preserving the natural beauty of our Mother Earth and learning to use her resources wisely.
Inspiration from Estonia - below is a video of the Let's do it - an extraordinary volunteer based campaign through which Estonia cleaned up the country in less than a day