Day 7: 7.1.2018
PLEASE NOTE: On Monday 8th we will put a message on the home page regarding the pathway forward. The 7 Days of Rest ends today, but the opportunity for the co-creative journey to manifest the vision of the healing and replenishment of the planet and all its inhabitants has just begun. We look forward to continuing this journey with you. Blessings and gratitude for having joined and contributed to the 7 Days of Rest. May your day be filled with Rest in Loving Grace.
treesister's journey of awakening:
meditation day 7: belong
Artist, Debra Bernier
DAY 7: belong
Do you long to feel so connected, grounded, centered and anchored in yourself that you become your own living transmission of life force aligned with all that is, belonging to Earth, and embodying your natural state as nature aware of itself?
This meditation guides us to seek our return to wholeness, belonging to Mother Gaia, each other and ourselves, embodying the restorer consciousness as the compass for a future where all life thrives.
Guided Meditation: Day 7 Rest in Loving Grace
Offered by Shelley Ostroff
Friday 6.12.2018 12:00 WET
Featured Presenter: Safaya Salter
Safaya is a professional animal communicator and also works as an energy psychologist for humans. She works closely with Wynter in the Animaltalk Africa On-line Academy, helping students to overcome blockages and guiding
You can access the webinar here
REIKI - Healing blessing for the day
Gifted by Linda Rosenthal
Reflections and practices will be offered each day. Journalling the thoughts, images, dreams, emotions, sensations and experiences that arise throughout the entire week can deepen your journey and the process of healing and transformation.
Offered by Shelley Ostroff
DAY SEVEN: Rest in Loving Grace – Reflections and practices - an invitation
1. Graceful song: Find a comfortable position and allow a song to come to you – allow yourself to sing it. What do you notice about the words and melody of the song? Play with the idea that the song that came spontaneously has an accurate message for you now? What is the message?
2. Review in wonder: In a comfortable position, allow your imagination to scan the experiences of the last 7 days, allowing them to reveal themselves to you like a movie on an inner screen. Allow yourself time with this, refreshing the experiences and allowing yourself to glean the insights. Write down notes for yourself of things you will want to remember.
3. Sacred relationship: Spend a few minutes sensing into the feminine aspect of yourself. Give her a voice, a movement, a gesture. How do you feel within you as you call upon the feminine to be present? What are the inner sensations? What happens to your facial expression and how you move, and how you speak? Now spend a few minutes sensing into the masculine aspect of yourself and follow the same guidelines. What have you noticed about the similarities and differences between the two? Bless the feminine and masculine aspects of yourself and invite them into a journey of evolution through which they learn how to dance together in sacred relationship? Imagine into what a more mature version of your feminine and masculine aspects would look like? What would it look like if they were to engage together in a mutually nourishing, complementary and honoring way. Agree to learn how to evolve this path for yourself as you continue to grow into all who you are.
5. Gratitude: Offer gratitude to yourself for allowing yourself the journey, and for being willing to be open to new adventures beneficial to yourself and to Mother Earth. Offer gratitude to the process and to the different teachers and friends you have encountered through the week in their different forms.
6. Service: Sense into all that has gone on behind the scenes in order to make this event happen, and into all the events and people from across the world joining to create a coherent field of intention and peaceful action for a thriving world for all.
7. Generosity: Consider how you would like to express your own generosity in the context of the event, what would you like to gift from yourself to support the 7 Days of Rest vision moving forward. How would you like to amplify what has been created?
8. Applied wisdom: What are some of the key insights and learnings you have received this week? How would you like to amplify them through practical action? What are some of your intentions for growth and transformation this year? What will you do for yourself? What will you do differently in relation to your family? What will you do differently in relation to the communities in which you live and work? What will you do differently in relation to those who you do not know? What will you do differently in relation to the animals, to the trees, to the water, to the planet?
9. Drawing wisdom: Do a drawing that represents where you are now and where you would like to be in a year from now? What do you notice in both?
10. Blessing of grace: Offer a prayer or blessing for yourself and the world. You may want to create a little ritual space for this – with objects that are significant for you – a candle, water, flowers, crystals, photographs etc.
Share your experience of kindness, service and compassionate action during the 7 Days of Rest, and become part of making compassion a game for all to enjoy everywhere!
7 days of rest - Sacred ritual space
#GOODoftheWHOLE In partnership with the 7 DAYS OF REST Global Event will offer a 1 hour resonance call each morning for those who wish to attune in resonance and experience the joy of coherence with the Unified Field. As Planetary Stewards committed to the GOOD of the WHOLE, we are listening, speaking from our hearts and intentionally expanding the resonant Field of Love through the Global Heart Resonance call. We gather at the “Watering Whole,” and find ourselves nurtured, revitalized and uplifted, as a collective consciousness.
Jan 7 Loving Waters Ceremony: Rising Tides of Love Gather as we expand the field of the heart... join us for an hour of Water songs of love, replenishment and joy Bring your Sacred Water, Poems and Songs Presented by Jim Graywolf Petruzzi Loving Waters Council, Earth Guardian, Author, Ceremonialist
7 days of rest - sri lanka national program
SRI LANKA NATIONAL PROGRAM DAY SEVEN
Conscious Entertainment Day
We shall celebrate the final day with music, poetry, art and film which promotes a healthy future for all. All civic organisations around the country are invited to organise open events to inspire each other about how a different world is possible. We are inviting musicians, poets and artist around the country to create songs, poems, art and short films (5 mins) specifically for this event to be submitted before December 25th, 2017. A selected number of those who submit will be invited to share their work at the closing event in Colombo. This day is dedicated to celebrating the emergence of a new global culture of peace, cooperation, wise governance and reverence for all life.