7 Days of Rest 2018, Day Six - An invitation to Rest in Loving Wisdom
7 Days of Rest & Reflection 2019,
dedicating Day 6 to Protecting
and Honoring Biodiversity
7 Days of Rest & Radiant Diversity 2020,
Learning the Wisdom of Life-Enriching Diversity
Guided Daily Meditation and Reflection Practices: an offering from Shelley Ostroff
A guided meditation, reflections and practices will be offered each day by Shelley Ostroff inviting you into an exploration of the essence and vibration of the daily themes. Journalling the thoughts, images, dreams, emotions, sensations and experiences that arise throughout the entire week can deepen your journey through these seven days.
With your imagination - reach out into the best of all possible futures . . .
Connect with the essence of that future that will be most vitalizing
for the core of your being, as well as for the whole planet
and for the infinite universes of which you are part.
Welcome that vibration into every cell of your being.
Allow it to seed within you and beyond you.
Ask it to become the compass for all of your actions.
As we become conscious that our own wellbeing
is intricately connected with the wellbeing of all aspects of Creation,
so we learn to co-create health and vitality for the planet and all its inhabitants.
06.01.2020, DAY SIX: ENVISION - Learning the wisdom of Life-Enriching Diversity
1. Inviting the Co-creative Intelligence of Flourishing Life: Sitting in a quiet and restful space, invite in an honoring way, the Wisdom of Radiant, Life-enriching Diversity to reveal itself to you? Envision how the billions of years’ of Life experience that informs Nature’s wisdom evolves? What images, sensations, emotions, insights emerge as you sense into this wisdom journey? What does the wisdom of Life-Enriching Diversity reveal to you in this moment?
2. Envisioning as a path of Wisdom: Sense into the process of envisioning as a process that activates all your senses. Sense into the full embodied insight that comes when you reach out and "see" with all your different senses into a possibility that is not within your immediate experience of reality. How do you experience the essence of ENVISION when you meet it in this way?
3. Life Wisdom: Envision Life as a vast and compassionate intelligent being that learns through experience as to how to provide the conditions for Life itself to flourish. Imagine how Life has involved as an intricately complex information processor, that uses all its different parts to inform and be informed by the whole, so that it a can see the whole and take care of the whole. Envision how the different aspects of creation function as diverse sensors and information processors. How do these sensors work separately and together to inform about how best to provide the nourishment and medicine needed for the whole to thrive? How are your different senses and intelligences activated through these questions? What insights emerge for you in this moment?
4 Your Thriving Wisdom Journey: Sense into some of the wisdom you have accumulated in your own Life journey about what is nourishing and vitalizing to your own Radiantly Diverse self? How has the quest to thrive and manifest your unique potential in service of the larger community of Life informed your journey? In what ways have both the challenges and the triumphs been essential to this wisdom journey? What have you learned about the relationship between what is vitalizing to you and that which is vitalizing to your immediate human and non-human environment and the larger community of Life?
5. Humanity's Wisdom Journey: Sense into humanity's wisdom journey. Sense into the vast history of humanity as we learn individually and collectively about our role as a species. In what ways have both the challenges and the triumphs been essential to this wisdom journey? What has humanity learned about the conditions necessary to flourish as individuals and as a species.? Where do you sense we are at this time in our collective wisdom journey and evolution of consciousness as a species? What insights emerge for you in this moment?
6. Learning with Life for Life: Imagine how your body has evolved since before birth into the complex individual that you are today. Sense into how the learning from every encounter, with every different aspect of yourself and the world around you -each different challenge and triumph, informs your ability to navigate your experience in the now. Sense into your own learning journey as part of Life's wisdom journey? What insights emerge for you in this moment?
7. Relationship Wisdom: Sense into the wisdom of Radiant Diversity as a relationship wisdom - a wisdom about mutually nourishing relationships. Sense into the infinite diverse patterns of mutually nourishing relationship that are possible among the infinitely diverse aspects of Creation. How many ways can one care for the other? And how many ways can one be cared for by the other? Envision how creative can we be when we inquire about our similarities our differences, our complementarities, and how these provide an infinite field of possibility for mutually nourishing relationships?
8. Shifting Stories - Shifting Relationships: Sense how the different myths and stories of human culture influence the nature of the relationships we create.Sense into how our current cultural stories of separateness, hierarchy, domination and privilege deplete the radiant diversity of humanity, of nature and of the planet. Sense into how these stories have contributed to the wisdom of Humanity as we learn and co-create new stories that nourish Life. Sense into the how the information emerging in the field of consciousness about interconnected nature of Life, and about the essentially mutually nourishing and cooperative can inspire these new stories and transform how we relate to each other.
10. Pattern Wisdom: Sense into how when we attend to the nature and patterns of relationship and their impact, we learn more and more about the interrelated experience of ourselves each other and all of Life. We learn about how these patterns inform and are informed by the unique histories, ways of functioning, roles, needs, feelings and gifts of the other. A deeper intimacy unfolds through this learning, as we learn about our similarities, differences and complementarities. We reveal where our patterns of relationship serve Life and where they are no longer useful. With this awareness we can envision and create new Life-enhancing stories. Sense into the patterns in your relationships with other people, with other species and with the global context in which you live. What do you notice? How are these patterns impacting you and the world around you? Envision how these stories and patterns can be transformed to better nourish you and the entire community of Life.
11. Wisdom Compass: Sense into Life's wisdom compass, as the compass that aligns with that what cultivates the conditions for all of Life to flourish in ever-evolving harmony in Radiant Diversity. Sense into how this compass can serve as a discernment principle for all decisions. How do can this compass inspire you in your own Life? How can this compass inspire humanity as a species at this time?
12. Thriving wisdom: Sense into the innate drive of Life to learn, to seek pleasure and to thrive. Sense into how this drive to learn and to thrive informs your choices. Sense into how all Life is seeking to thrive, and the connection between the thriving of one and the thriving of all. Envision the possibility of all parts of Life aligning with the thriving of all Life. With your imagination - reach out into the best of all possible futures.Connect with the essence of that future that will be most vitalizing for the core of your being, as well as for the whole planet and for the infinite universes of which you are part.
Welcome that vibration into every cell of your being. Allow it to seed within you and beyond you.Ask it to become the compass for all of your actions.As we become conscious that our own wellbeing is intricately connected with the wellbeing of all aspects of Creation, so we learn to co-create health and vitality for the planet and all its inhabitants.
13. The Wisdom of Radiant Diversity and the Vitality Code - Nature’s code for ever-evolving harmony in diversity and empathy with all of Life.
The Vitality Code as Life's wisdom compass - Sense into the vitality code as a core discernment principle for Life's evolving wisdom about how to best ensure and cultivate the radiant thriving diversity of all parts of the whole. How does Life work to learn from the vitality code to evolve in its wisdom about the wisdom of radiant diversity?
Envision how you can you apply the vitality code in your own wisdom journey?
Envision how the Vitality Code can serve humanity as a whole in evolving our own wisdom as a species?
Envision yourself as receiving precisely what you need to manifest your unique potential in mutual nourishment with the whole.
Envision all of Life receiving precisely what is needed to manifest their unique potential in service of the whole.
How has this envisioning process inspired you in moving forward? What would you like to transform in the way in which you engage with yourself and the world around you? What would you like to see your community, your culture and humanity transform in the way in which they engage? How can you contribute to this?
Art from the Heart of Wisdom and Radiant Diversity: Express what is most alive in you from these different reflections and practices through any form of art – dance, music, visual arts etc. If you would like to share your Heartist offering and inspire in loving co-creation with others, please share your creations on our Community Sharing Space.
Blessings for a deeply meaningful day of connecting with, remembering and honoring the Wisdom of cultivating Radiant Diversity within you and beyond you and that contributes to making Life all that it is.
honoring thich nhat hanh
“It is probable that the next Buddha will not take the form of an individual. The next Buddha may take the form of a community, a community practicing understanding and loving kindness, a community practicing mindful living. This may be the most important thing we can do for the survival of the earth.”, Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh
5 mindfulness training recitation
The Sound of the Rising Tide
Thich Nhat Hanh offers a special Dharma Talk to the 2009 Parliament of World Religions being held in Melbourne Australia. See in particular part 3 on “collective awakening”.
global silent minute
Global Silent Minute is partnering with 7 Days of Rest & Radiant Diversity to offer a daily Global Silent Minute at 9:00pm GMT. Join millions on both sides of the veil for seven days to create a new rhythm as we focus together on the power of 'silence as action' for global cooperation. The Global Silent Minute will go live each day on the 7 Days of Rest Facebook page at 8:55 GMT.
practices and wisdom offerings
The End of Suffering ~ The Great Bell Chant
9 AM EST
All of humankind is being invited into a greater conscious Love; a deeper richer vibration of Love, Compassion, and Healing. One might say, the Greatest Love we have ever known. By playing the End of Suffering, Great Bell Chant each day for 7 days, all are simultaneously enjoined into its frequency, message and mission. We call this The Ceremony of the Bells. This is a wonderful way to raise the vibration of Earth; the vibration of humanity and set a clear vibrational and conscious intention for this special year: 2020, the Year of the Encircling our Planet with Love.
Each day is started by a special message associated with the theme of the day followed by the "End of Suffering" Great Bell Chant of Thich Nhat Hanh.
Offered by Ejna Fleury
TreeSisters ~ Guided Meditation
Daily Quote and Meditation
Clare's Quote for Day 6: Envision
"What if the templates for a thriving world were sitting in pure potential, simply waiting to be dreamt into being? What if our capacity for receptivity, humility and deep listening were vital tools in the re-creation and re-definition of what it means to be human? What if laying yourself open to receive impressions of what could be possible, what's the first step in transforming our reality...."
Meditation Day 6 ~ Envision ~ A global healing meditation for those who long to take off the brakes and tap into their connection with all life. Here we seek to unleash our restorer consciousness on behalf of all life.
Offered by Clare Dubois TreeSisters
Please also see the Gateway of the Trees for more inspiration from the Guardians of the Trees
Transformation 365 & Contemplative Life ~ Daily Contemplative Practice
This meditation session is a practice of inclusion. The more you realize that you are a part of everything in the universe and the “inner-verse” the more you will be able to simply allow. Allowing you to observe yourself as part of the whole and come to the realization that there is nothing outside of existence.
Ron Lynch is a Certified Personal Trainer, Yoga Instructor, Health Coach, and Behavioral Change Specialist
Animal Talk Africa ~ Meditation with the animals
Wynter invites you to take around twenty minutes, each day to allow yourself to spend this time with the animals and Nature: Being, Loving, Transforming, Experiencing- for yourself and for the animals.
Day 6: Transformation of the Human Heart
In today's meditation time we focus on helping to transform the heart of humanity. By using this method of visualizing transformation, know that you are able to make a difference in raising the consciousness of individuals and of groups of people. By transforming the human heart to one that is able to experience the unconditional love of Nature you will go a long way in helping the earth and all who dwell upon her.
Sacred Female Rising Institute ~ Wisdom Offering MiraMichelle
Daily Wisdom Offering
"I Speak For" Earth Medicine Wheel Constellation
1-7 January 2020
Offered by Robin Youngblood
Robin Youngblood offers a Medicine Wheel Earth Constellation in support of the global campaign #ISPEAK4
"I Speak For" is a way of connecting with one of our many Earth Relatives, hearing what they want us to voice for them, and understanding how each of us can help. We will do this through a Medicine Wheel Earth Constellation, in a guided shamanic journey. I know that you care as deeply as I do about restoring balance. Please join me and All Our Relations to listen to the needs of Creation.
The #ISPEAK4 campaign that is dedicated to discovering and sharing the wisdom and gifts of those who do not speak the human language, to cultivate greater understanding of and empathy with all aspects of Creation.
Grandmother Robin Tekwelus Youngblood, of Okanogan/Cherokee heritage, travels the world sharing the spiritual values, prophecies, processes and ceremonies of the many indigenous peoples she has trained with. Grandmother Robin's teachings assist each person to recognize their gifts and purpose, heal blockages and activate their ancestral DNA. This is a time of purification and transformation and we must all share our gifts to help restore balance and harmony among All Our Relations.
Please also see the GATEWAYS: THE ANIMALS, #ISPEAK4, BE-FRIEND DIVERSITY, and LOVING DIVERSITY for more inspiration from the Guardians of the Animals.
Daily Water Blessing and Prayers
For each of the 7 Days of Rest & Radiant Diversity Efrat is praying for the healing of the Waters.
"Peace and blessings to all,
On the "seven days of rest" starting January 1 to 7,
I will pray for water all over the land.
I invite you to pray with me, wherever you are.
If you have the option be by a water source.
We pray for the water. Healing and love for the water.
Pure and clean water for all creation.
We pray with all our heart for the water in the waterfall, oceans, seas, lakes, rivers and streams,
Rain, fog, dew, clouds, ices, wells and groundwater.
Water in all their forms.
Please pray with me with a pure heart, light and holiness of heaven and water.
Water is God's blessing for all creation.
Please be a center of light all over the land.
Let us pray from January 1-7, 2020
9 am - 9:36 pm Jerusalem time.
"We walk Together. I can not walk without you."
Efrat Sar-Shalom has been teaching A Course in Miracles for 31 years in Israel and Barcelona. We are deeply grateful to Efrat for this sacred offering.
7 Days of Joy ~ Daily Practice
Start 2020 With 7 Days Of Joy! Experience (more) JOY and share it with our beautiful diverse world.
Through daily meditations. You can attend LIVE (highly recommended) or on replay.
The meditations take place online January 1-7, at 6:00 PM Paris / 5:00 PM London / 12:00 PM (noon) New York / 9 AM Los Angeles
Offered by Halina Goldstein - Joy Keepers Network
7 Days of Wholeness ~ Daily Practice
True You Holistic Life Coaching will be hosting an event to help us find healing and happiness within ourselves so that we can share it with those around us!
Day 1 will be a day of self-acceptance. Without it, we cannot accept and love others. A link to a guided meditation will be shared.
Offered by True Holistic Life Coaching
Message from the Wolf Sanctuary
DAY 6: ENVISION with Kim Kapes at In Harmony With Nature Animal Haven
Learning the wisdom of life enriching diversity....
We are nearing the end of our 7 days and begin the first full week of the new year! Endings and beginnings go hand in hand. Allow what you no longer wish to experience to come to an end and envision what you wish to move towards. It is true that believing is the path to seeing. Take the experiences you have had and grow beyond them and begin to experience what you truly desire. Peace, Harmony, Happiness, Unity, Love! Envision it, believe it, SEE IT! Many Blessings.
Good of the Whole ~ Facebook Heart Resonance Attunement
EXPERIENCE, EMBODY AND EXPRESS THE ETHOS OF WHOLENESS.
Day 6: Envision: Dinahma Machado
As Mentoring Stewards committed to the GOOD of the WHOLE, we are listening, speaking from our hearts and intentionally expanding the resonant Field of Love. We gather at the “Watering Whole” and find ourselves nurtured, revitalized and uplifted, as a collective consciousness. Begin your morning for 15-20 minutes in heart-full resonance celebrating the diversity of ALL life.
Offered by Good of the Whole Hosted by Shelley Darling & Resonance Stewards
Good of the Whole ~ Global Heart Resonance "Call to Wholeness"
Resonance Reflection: Envisioning Harmony in Diversity
As Stewards committed to the GOOD of the WHOLE, we are listening, speaking from our hearts and intentionally expanding the resonant Field of Love through our weekly Monday Global Heart Resonance calls. We gather at the “Watering Whole” and find ourselves nurtured, revitalized and uplifted, as a collective consciousness.
Offered by Good of the Whole with Mentoring Stewards
Loving Waters ~ 7 Days of Watershed Wisdom
DAY 6: Charlie - Envision our Liquidity. An invitation to embrace how our liquid self is always our most natural guide as we envision our future.
Join Loving Waters Core Council "Watershed Wisdom" daily, as we explore Water: The Source of All Diversity.
Offered by Loving Waters Hosted by Loving Waters Stewards Council
Miss Kindness ~ Music and Meditation
Daily Song and Mediation
Join in for the 7 days of rest and Radiant Diversity. Music and Mindful Meditation with Miss. Kindness for the entire family. Sing along to song of unity and kindness invite friends and family members to join in. Daily we will have a new song to learn and a global meditation that will help remind us that we are a global family, where everyone belongs.
Offered by Miss Kindness Karen Palmer, We
UP for 7 Days of Rest & Radiant Diversity
Co-Creating and healing ourselves, each other and our world, starts with envisioning and feeling it as if it is done... Imagine the power of our collective envisioning... Imagine if we all took a little of our day to focus on all in harmonious diversity, healed and whole... Sending LOVE to you all... Thank you 7 Days of Rest for the opportunity for The Upliftment Programme - here in South Africa to be part of this amazing co-lab!
Offered by The UPliftment Programme
READATATION ~ A Daily Spiritual Adjustment
Relax, sit in comfort with a cup of tea/coffee, and join Ron and Victoria on Facebook Live for a daily 20 minute immersion in Readatation: A Spiritual Adjustment
Offered by Vistar, hosted by Dr. Ron and Victoria Friedman
ROLLING OM PRODUCTIONS ~ Daily Blog
Day 6: ENVISION
We’re delighted that Kat Robertson is joining with her extraordinary art works and journals. Kat is posting daily blogs about her artistic journey around the themes of the day.
"I love to connect this ‘rolling om’ with the global zeitgeist, working for global harmony and right relationship with Mother Nature.
I took part in the ‘7 Days of Rest and Reflection‘ last year and found it to be a wonderful way to begin a new year and set intentions. A way to feel part of a global healing and also a great way to loosen up my thinking and become more open to ‘otherness’ and the wider picture."
Offered by ROLLING OM PRODUCTIONS ~ Kat Robertson
7 days of Rest & Radiant Diversity ~ Retreat at CityTree ~ Israel
Riverbend ~ Bending the River of Time ~ Canada
At RiverBend Seniors Community, we are creating an eddy in the River -- we are making time to take time for ourselves and each other to contemplate All that has been, All that Is and All we desire... Sending heartfelt prayers of gratitude and love to the One, the Creator Inside us, all around us and That which is becoming, through us...
Offered by Shannon McArthur
Rest and Restore ~ India
Offered by Sneha Mangalchand